Agile has slowly gained acceptance as the preferred delivery approach for many organisations. Many senior managers wish to contribute more fully on their programmes but require a refresher on the core principles and concepts. The Agile Refresher is a customised workshop to help bring attendees up to date with the principles and practices of Agile.
Who Should Attend?
Programme sponsors, business owners, executive and senior management. In fact, everyone who oversees Agile programmes and deliveries.
The workshop will outline the key principles behind Agile and how it supports business initiatives. Attendees will gain understanding of the key concepts and benefits of Agile. Attendees will be able to participate more fully in the Agile process to help ensure their programme/project success.
* A brief history – why Agile?
* Key principles, roles and responsibilities
* Key benefits to the business and IT
* Agile terminology
* Key phases – Iterations, Sprint planning, Scrums, Retrospectives
* Exploding Agile Myths
* Agile and Waterfall – running a bi-model operation
* Agile game – hands on session
If you would like to know more about how you can benefit from our Agile Refresher workshop then please email info@ChallengeCurve.com or call us on +44 7943 809 333.